August 9, 2007

TECHNOLUST!: iLife suite


I've posted about this before (as formal news) but now, I'm posting about this piece of software as the one I'm currently lusting for among others. It brings all of Apple's popular software to a new level with its new organizing tool called events, as well as DVD Handycam (that's the Handycam we own) support for iMovie. Plus, there are radical new presets for iDVD that look breathtaking at first glance as well as a new Magic GarageBand feature for GarageBand which can let you create a band that can play your own creation. Of course, it also has the low price tag it's known and loved for. Hopefully, it'll be shipped to the Philippines after a few weeks... Too bad all these powerful utilities are exclusive on a Mac. I'd love to see that day come out... which would be pretty far yet pretty near at the same time. But I guess that will be all for now. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi