October 26, 2007

Ohh great!

Something just happened to the Wii adapter- it exploded! It's not that I'm treating it as if it's the end of the world (cue unrelated suicidal scene) nor am I blaming anybody, it's just that I feel as if the sense of purpose I think I have for the sem break, besides doing assignments and studying for the immediate Chinese test that'll follow, is wasted, vanished. Then again, life's not all play, ain't it? And it's not so bad... Though I don't think November 5 will ever happen, not by a long shot (though I concede that I didn't do much to make it happen as well)...

Anyway, the supposed children's party we had at the Century Park Hotel, isn't a children's party at all. It was an annual free party, I think for the most part is for the entertainment/benefit of different companies on or off a budget (because it had companies whose names were familiar...) but also a bit sensitive for the kiddies (ironically) as it had a bit of sexual innuendo and stripping gay guy hosts. Yes, gay hosts. Yes, gay hosts are actually what I would've suggested as they give you a hell of a party because of their wit and ad lib expertise, but I wouldn't have wanted one of them to partially pull down a piece of their backless gown to show off a bra. (Awkward naman....) Natakot pa tuloy kapatid ko.... Anyway, my sister wanted to leave the party just because she was tired from La Salle (actually, we just fetched her and went there directly) and we agreed at the request. Coming home, the explosion happened, and now I'm a boring, fun-less hermit. LOL, hyperbole? Yes, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi