July 13, 2010

Movies Opening This Week: Just. Watch. It.

Normally, I'd do a little introduction that forms a segueway toward the several few movies seeing release in theaters this week, however, there's really only one movie that's worth watching, and yes, it's...

Inception

I'm going totally barebones on this one. No trailer, no synopsis, hell, not even a poster. All your brain needs is to be open, and functional. Hell, if it's half as good as they say it is, you won't even regret doing anything.

I'm saving you the crime of having to watch the trailer, because I yielded to its awesomeness. Yes, I'm stoked for it, but that doesn't mean you should spoil yourself the details (and... awesomeness) that the movie entails. I mean, wouldn't it be so much better if you didn't know anything about a movie and really, really loved it?

(I'm getting into the new Digg feed thing. Sorry for the inconvenient code: b69e7615b21a4559a989b37e8671bee1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi