March 20, 2007

My First Blog Update Post-Periodicals (originally posted March 16, 2007)

FINALLY! School's done and my Playstation's out. Time to get busy with that gory epic, God of War. But hell, this post is not really all about this... Wait a sec, I don't even know what to post! Ah well....

I'm drooling....
Yes, disgusting but I've been ravaging the web lately looking for more iPhone information. It's just soooooo coool... Too bad it doesn't do 3G... I know I'm fast becoming a so-called tech geek but I just can't help it....
Techhero_multitouch20070109



Click the image for more details...




Prince of Persia Sands of Time
I should have bought this game YEARS ago. It's just one of the best I've played as well as the coolest. Fighting has never been cooler until now...

www.princeofpersiagame.com for more details...

I've got nothing to type anymore so maybe I'll end the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi