December 19, 2007

Natapos na rin!

Yesss, it's Christmas vacation already! And because it will only go on for a few weeks, I'll definitely hold on to every day.

Long Test
It was definitely hell, all right. But Math didn't want to spare anyone, and indeed did it leave us with a bang and a helluva a lot of hard-ass questions. Frankly, Biology is nothing compared to this! But there's a saying Elaine taught us last night, "If you don't know the answer, just write B on Multiple Choice.", and boy was there a lot of B's in my paper.

Ironically, another heavy subject in the name of Araling Panlipunan cut us a whole lot of slack to the point that you need not even study much of the book. Everyone, at least the second years in my assigned room, agreed that it was something you could do in less than 10 minutes. No really, this is totally not hyperbole.

Moving on
I fired up the Yahoo! page and find out that Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant now! Intriguing, but kinda unsurprising considering her sister's "track record". The bad thing about it though is that she's still at such a ripe age of 16. But I guess there's a lesson to be learned here- "Don't give in to temptation, or at least your sex drive.". E kasi, as a priest once said in a sermon, "succumbing to temptation isn't necessarily bad"... Wait a sec... Uhhh... Yeah, I think that's what he said. To sum it all up, I think the only thing weirder than premarital sex, is premarital marraige. ^^ (Like that has anything to do with whatever the hell I'm talking about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi