June 21, 2008

It's Hammer Time

Donk, donk, donk.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Wait, what?

Oops, I think my brain is getting jarred.

I mean, why not? When there is a very loud construction project outside- and I'm talking earthquake intensity here!

Waking up, I was met with subtle jolts on the floor, and I thought, "Maybe it's just me," but going into the bathroom, I felt the earth moving- a bit stronger this time around- accompanied by loud banging sounds. 

I mean, I never knew there was construction going on next door, but I did know it was gonna be a temple, I just didn't know it started right now. But the irony here is, temples are tranquil, and this construction is far from that.

In short, it's hell, and frankly, I don't get it as to why they have to get some sort of giant hammer or ball hanging on a crane and start pounding? IT'S AN EMPTY LOT!

And since I was studying, you can probably imagine my brain straining for memorization. GODDDDDDDDDDD, WHAT A S**TLOAD OF F**K.

~~~~~~~~~

On a side note: what a way to make a 200th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi