February 21, 2009

Movies Opening This Week (Week 13)

When I'm stumped while doing these posts, I'll just write the movies you will not want to watch. Ever.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
Ever remember the 90's? Yeah, that was when the first live-action Street Fighter came out and it starred Jean Claude Van Damme and the late, legendary Raul Julia (his last project, unfortunately). I'm not sure as to whether this errr, "movie" is connected with that other piece of crap but there is one thing I am sure about: it's gonna suck.

I don't even know why Capcom approved of this. Is it because Street Fighter IV's anime cutscene of Chun-Li related to this? As excited as I am to get the game (and find a way to get it) I don't even wanna know.

Trailer can be found below. Hell, even Dragonball Evolution's was more exciting than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi