February 29, 2008

The II-1 DVD: What's up?

I've finished Sides A and B for Disc 1 now (assuming there are those types of CDs being sold...) and luckily, I've managed to put everything I've got in my computers. And you know what, there's more. The last day, L.E. selling, L.E. Interview (assuming people can even retrieve them) as well as a few other projects (remember the trailer?).

But anyway, I'm here to tell you what the heck are actually in the 2 sides, so here I go.

DISC 1: Side A
Though Side B is even more filled to the rim than Side A (I'm considering putting the L.E. Selling vids here since they seem so few, or maybe just the English Cooking slideshow), the side's got a lot of substantial stuff.
For the Teachers' Day menu, the videos are organized by teacher, and numbered (no descriptions... dahil medyo tinatamad ako, hehehe sorry. But maybe I'll change them anyway).

It's a bit scattered with the Mall of Asia part though, but I guess it'll be tolerable.


And there are two pages for the December 20 Party menus:DISC 1: Side B
It's simpler because the version the template came from was pretty primitive. However, the opening's pretty cool. But anyway, it definitely has a lot more content. And no, I won't be showing all menus because they look the same. No moving videos beside it, no nothing (which is probably why a lot more videos could be placed inside).


The following are Christmas, Exchange Gifts (hidden inside Christmas menu) and Primolympcks menus.



For now, this is the end of this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi